The need for probabilistic planning?
A thought leader’s perspective on the importance of risk and probability as the fourth dimension for Nextgen supply chain orchestration.
Key talk topics:
- Is “risk” now the fourth dimension in supply chain management, in addition to service, cost, and cash?
- What can you do today to provide a better level of certainty of supply?
- When you create and present a plan, how do you assess the factors that can impact the execution of the plan?
- Based on what you’re doing now, is the approach sustainable given the increasing level of business complexity that you face?
- Is anyone at a point that they can assign a probability or confidence level to the plan?
- Are we ready for probabilistic planning?
Watch now for free
Jay KogantiVP Supply Chain, The Estée Lauder Company
Mario MorhyHead of Global Planning, Bayer
Koen JaspersCo-founder & CEO, Bluecrux
Scott DegrootVP Global Distribution & Planning, Kimberly-Clark
Jake BarrCEO, BlueWorld
Bob TrebilcockEditorial Director, SCMR
Eliza SimeonovaVP Global Supply Chain, Pet Care