Technical Lead LOP.ai
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations.
To support our customers (life sciences, F&B, etc) in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decision. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact, while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. Which is why we’re on the look-out for a senior project lead to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP team.
- You are taking full ownership of the product (development).
- You give clear directions to the product team in terms of architecture, technology, infrastructure, ..
- You manage and coach the development team to deliver the features.
- You ensure software development delivers fast and predictable, leveraging an agile development methodology based on the evolving needs of our customers.
- You are the technical expert to make important development and technical decisions towards the team.
- You are passioned to participate a big amount of your time yourself in the development process.
- You effectively communicate technical and business risks to stakeholders to ensure that the most informed decisions are made.
See the light? Read on.
- You have a broad technical background, which gives you an all-round technical profile.
- You are interested in new technologies and data solutions (e.g. graph databases, Scala/Spark, etc.).
- You are not afraid to take full ownership.
- You find solutions rather than problems.
- You are decisive.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development (preferably back-end).
- You have a strong affinity for data/analytics.
- You have experience in SaaS products.
- You have an active command of several of the following languages/technologies: .NET, Scala/Spark, Neo4j, Cypher, React, etc.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken ;)).
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- A great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals.