We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To strengthen our Talent Acquisition team, we are looking for an HR Talent Partner Consulting who will support the growth of the Bluecrux Consulting practices.
- As part of our fast-growing and highly energetic HR Talent Acquisition team, you will primarily focus on our recruitment needs for consultants with a supply chain or operations background for the EU region.
- You will establish relationships with the hiring managers of our consulting team and define and validate the job content and the expected candidate profiles.
- You are the linking pin to inform your hiring managers at all times and are the driver of the recruitment process: from CV screening, interviewing, and business case testing, to the offer phase.
- You drive the overall sourcing strategy for your target audience (investigate and deliver input for growth marketing campaigns, competitor awareness, LinkedIn & social media post optimizations, employee referrals, alumni events,…).
- You act as a brand ambassador and continuously launch initiatives to improve our Bluecrux Employer Brand.
- You will be involved in several Talent acquisition improvement projects.