Senior Consultant Transformation
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Being part of the TRANSFORMATION squad, we combine change management with business expertise and end-to-end process knowledge, to guide our customers’ transformation journey towards success. Building this change organization is the starting point of our in-house change management methodology, MOUNTK, which focuses on both hard and soft skills.
- You carry the full accountability for the analysis, design, and delivery of a final, customer-fitted model that generates added value for the client and its’ customers.
- You take the lead in client workshops in order to uncover the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You are able to identify which particular stakeholders should be involved and are impacted during the different project stages and how to translate “change” into “chance”.
- You manage to gather all the necessary information without losing yourself in detail. You are able to keep a helicopter view.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your team toward its goals. Besides, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources, and costs.
- You ensure fluent communication of the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to serve the client further.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have at least 5-10 years of experience in supply chain & operations. Preferably, you have experience with (customer-related) projects that required the technical implementation of for example ERP- or CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce & SAP CX is a big plus.
- You have a strong affinity with data and leverage IT to obtain your goals.
- You possess strong project management skills and can guide your team towards their goals.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an analytical mindset. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.