We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Being part of the TRANSFORMATION EXCELLENCE squad, we combine a powerful blend of capabilities, to really guide & drive our customer’s transformation journeys towards success. It involves aligning people, processes, and technology to drive sustainable and meaningful change, ultimately delivering enhanced performance, customer experience & satisfaction, and business outcomes. We foster a customer centric mindset and are passionate about defining and capturing the value companies deliver to their customers, outside-in. Blending the power of connecting & engaging with customers with E2E operating models & processes that maximize the value and experience delivered for them is what we strive for.
We leverage our in-house change management methodology, MOUNTK, which focuses on both hard and soft skills to build true change organizations. Together creating human-centric transformations that drive meaningful and lasting change, inspired by innovation, data-driven & enabled through technology.
- As a consultant you support the client in their transformation journey, taking a customer centric role.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their customer- centric transformation and broader supply chain in collaboration with our bluecrux industry experts and customer stakeholders.
- You consolidate industry best practices and tailor them to the customer specific context.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- Towards your client, you’re the go-to person for a project workstream. Together, you create, communicate & implement your workstream’s deliverables.
- You are the eyes, ears & memory of the team, making sure all discussions and decisions are structured, facilitated & captured.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on process and on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You manage the timely delivery of milestones in your workstreams responsibility.