We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
With the power of Anaplan, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect supply chain to sales, finance and HR. Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
Our Anaplan squad is a successful and fast-growing part of the consulting business unit. We make a difference for clients by combining our strong supply chain and Anaplan expertise. We are thé supply chain frontrunner in the Anaplan eco-system. We love to collaborate with Anaplan sales, product and customer success teams to develop the best solutions for and with our clients. We bring standard best practices on a.o. Demand Planning, Supply Planning and S&OP as well as specific developments such as advanced optimization and AI forecasting to fit client-specific needs.
To strengthen our fast-growing team , we are looking for an experienced business consultant to lead projects for our clients, shape future processes and steer a team of Anaplan model builders and experts.
- As an experienced project manager, you will manage Anaplan projects from design to implementation, managing a team that is a mix of Bluecrux consultants and key stakeholders from the client side.
- As a Supply Chain Planning expert you re-design planning processes in close collaboration with the client to develop end-to-end integrated planning concepts and to lift customers demand planning, supply planning, S&OP/IBP, network planning and inventory tactics to a higher maturity level. You document the new processes in a design concept book.
- In close collaboration with the Bluecrux solution architect, you define the Anaplan requirements and support the customer in describing the right formulas and dashboards they need in Anaplan. You are the link between business and solution.
- You will plan the model build in an agile way, allowing Bluecrux model builders to build the Anaplan modules and dashboards, often in a co-build mode with the clients’ model builder. You focus on user experience and engagement for this planning tool to maximize customer adoption.
- Together with the client you plan for user acceptance testing, user training, go-live and hyper care of the newly developed solution.
- You will be responsible for Customer Success. After the project closing, you will keep the relationship with our customers warm to ensure the Anaplan models are successfully implemented and the next project on the connected planning roadmap is identified.
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.