We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
In our Network Operations squad, we look at our clients’ performance from supplier up until delivery to the final customer as an integrated whole. We do not only drive transformation programs within plants and warehouses to turn them into network high performers, but we also break silo thinking across internal and external nodes by adopting common systems and processes, with installed common drivers and KPI’s.
- You work on the development and implementation of strategies that solve our clients’ complex operational challenges in the end-to-end manufacturing process.
- Your scope of projects will vary from driving site effectiveness programs to installing a supplier collaboration framework.
- You carry the full responsibility for the analysis, design, and delivery of a final, customer-fitted model that generates added value for the client and its customers.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. You are able to keep a helicopter view.
- You elaborate a model containing all processes, systems and people involved in the distribution activities.
- You understand which data is needed in order to solve bottlenecks and know where to find it. You are able to analyze data in a structured manner.
- You track the project’s progress and function as a point of contact for the client at all times.
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your team towards their goals. Besides, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You guide change and help carry out improvements.