We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
- Manage projects in Planning, Operations, Distribution, Customer and Transformation.
- Together with the customer, you influence how supply chain-wide transformation can drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You conduct analyses of existing business processes in Supply Chain and Operations, within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing or other industries.
- You organize and facilitate client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain, and ultimately solve any challenges.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, while looking at the big picture, ensuring all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- You co-create and design the concept book together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on the process and on an organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the implementation process ensuring it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You are open to travel within (and occasionally outside) the US to deliver projects at our clients.