Senior Program Director E2E Planning Transformations
- Experience: Management
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Mechelen/Aalst, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve, and value chains are forged.Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
In your role as Senior Program Director, you will design & implement our customers’ business transformation by setting up full E2E supply chain transformation programs, defining next level processes, guiding our customers through their end-to-end supply chain planning journey in its full aspects of process, organisational, people, data & system change. You will use your industry experience to guide our customers towards the next level of maturity. This by working with them, standing by their side in order to make the changes stick and flourish.
- You take full responsibility for the program and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs. Typical programs include 50-100 people from all parties involved (bluecrux, customer, system implementor, other 3rd party vendors).
- Customer satisfaction is close to your heart.
- You define the best setup of the program into workstreams, define and allocate resources and skills both at the customer and bluecrux side. You align customers & partners on the methodology and way to approach the program.
- You coach our bluecrux team to deliver their best towards the overall goal. You proactively identify the luggage they still need and work towards improving their capabilities day by day.
- Towards your client, you’re a strategic partner. Together, using your industry experience, you work out how supply chain-wide transformation can drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- You act as the strongest spider on the web, aligning internal customer teams (business, data & IT), the software solution provider, and our internal bluecrux team. You assure at any moment methodology, project planning & next steps are aligned, and any potential hurdles between parties are mitigated.
- You coach your team to co-create and design the playbook together with the client. You are not afraid of stepping in wherever it is needed. The playbook documents the new way of working both on process, system as on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner. You do this in a pro-active, open, and transparent way.
- You are not afraid of managing the risk of a large program, thinking about mitigation, and talking this through with the respective partners. You anticipate and debottleneck issues in an open and transparent way with all levels of the organization.
- You report the progress of the program at steerco level and internally towards the consulting management team.
- You share your industry experience within our bluecrux organization.
- You have more than 15 years of experience in supply chain & operations transformations out of which at least 2 successful projects in the Life Sciences or or CPG/Consumer Goods Industry. You have experience with transformation projects that required change/transformation and are passionate about program delivery.
- You have been leading at least 1 successful planning transformation holding a strong system implementation aspect of either APO, OMP, Kinaxis, BlueYonder, O9, SAP IBP… or alternatively, you show strong interest in these tools.
- You know the specific complexity & challenges of the Life Sciences or CPG/Consumer Goods industry.
- You keep the overview and direct the team to deliver the right things in quality. You are not afraid to step in and deep dive into issues to unblock and set the solution for the future.
- You have very strong communicative & presentation skills and can easily engage with all levels of the organization from EVPs to planners & operators. You are a strong coach for your team.
- You understand the dynamics of working in complex and multinational environments.
- You have a strong affinity with supply chain & operations processes, their organization, and its roles, as well as affinity with systems and the related need for data.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- The chance to take up a leading role in Big Transformation projects and to be highly impactful at leading companies.
- A Director role with more focus on stakeholder management & relationship with clients.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.