We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
In the role of Senior Manager, you will build and lead a team of North American based supply chain consultants. In addition to leading the team, you will work hands on with strategic projects to design enterprise business processes that improve E2E supply chain operational efficiency. You and your team will co-create new operating models & implement new ways of working. You analyze the effectiveness of current processes, organizations, people, data & systems in order to develop strategies to improve workflow effectiveness. You determine critical root cause analysis to drive strategic change to improve the current process environment.
- You perform design or redesign of business processes to improve operational efficiency.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and operating model changes in their E2E planning ways of working as well as the connected broader supply chain.
- You take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure full integration of all processes and best practices.
- You gather all necessary information, while looking at the big picture. ensuring all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- You work strategically with your clients to ensure supply chain-wide transformation that drives growth, reduces costs and sparks innovation.
- You provide technical and analytical support on various process strategies.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client. creating documents for the new way of working both on process and on an organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the implementation process ensuring a successful transition.
- You’re responsible for the follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You manage multiple projects or initiatives at one time. You report the progress of the program at steering committee level and internally with the consulting management team.
- You take on a manager role and lead your team towards their goals.
- You train and lead the team on process design improvements.
- You share your industry experience and drive knowledge management activities within our bluecrux organization.
- You coach and mentor team members and support their ongoing performance and career development.
- You create sales plans for the region and support ongoing business development and account management activities, while taking accountability for the success of the sales plan.