Senior Consultant Network Operations – Distribution
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Mechelen/Aalst, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
In our Network Operations squad we look at our clients performance from supplier up until delivery to the final customer as an integrated whole. We do not only drive transformation programs within plants and warehouses to turn them into network high performers, we also break silo thinking across internal and external nodes by adopting common systems and processes, with installed common drivers and KPI’s.
· You untangle the knots in the distribution network and see how business units, operational assessments or warehouse processes should fit.
· You carry the full responsibility for the analysis, design, and delivery of a final, customer-fitted model that generates added value for the client and its’ customers.
· You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. You are able to keep a helicopter view.
· You elaborate a model containing all processes, systems and people involved in the distribution activities.
· You understand which data is needed in order to solve bottlenecks and know where to find it. You are able to analyze data in a structured manner.
· You track the project progress and function as a point of contact to the client at all times.
· You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
· You assume a coaching role and guide your team towards their goals. Besides, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
· You guide change and help carry out improvements.
· You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
· You have at least 5-9 years of experience in supply chain & operations, from which at least 3 years in consulting or in project management
· You have experience with logistic activities such as the organization of (a network of) distribution centers and you’re familiar with the system landscape to support logistic processes.
· You’re intrigued by the new trends in warehousing and logistics and don’t want to miss the digitization train.
· You’re fluent in English. French or Dutch are a plus.
· You’re a team player. Your team’s goal is to deliver transformation, drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
· You get a kick out of delivering strategic insights to people and help them grow within their company.
· You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
· A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
· Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
· A competitive salary, including a company car.