Junior Consultant Supply Chain Planning
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
We deliver solutions that ‘stick’ in the fields of:
- supply chain planning
- manufacturing & distribution optimization
- workforce planning
- customer management
- business transformation
Our planning squad makes the different aspects of planning tick and click. By enhancing the organizational, process and system setup of our clients, we make their supply chain planning a true asset. Furthermore, the squad is constantly on the lookout for improvements to increase the satisfaction of our multinational clients.
We are a Belgian based organization but are looking for new colleagues to start our team up in the United States of America. Our office is based in New Jersey but are looking mostly for people that are open to travel within (and occasionally outside) the US to deliver projects at our clients.
- You are responsible for conducting analyses of existing business processes in SC and operations, within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing or other industries.
- You will be involved in generic Supply Chain projects. You will prepare and run of Project Interviews for Middle Management. You will become aware of the customer organization and change in the organization.
- You track KPI’s and accurately report on the performance of the supply chain and operations (in writing and via presentations) to the Customer Project Team.
- You are responsible for the qualitative documentation of Docs or Data, Structure, Summarize and Key Messages, contributing to the delivery of Meeting- , Playbook- and Training Structure and Slides.
- You hold a university degree in engineering or economics, preferably including a good understanding of Supply Chain Processes. An MBA is a plus.
- You have a first experience in supply chain & operations, experience with (sales & operations) planning projects is a plus.
- You can demonstrate profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You master IT as a tool to reach your goals.
- You can work well with colleagues in a team but also perform well without much supervision.
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention for detail excels.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are an extroverted personality with a positive mindset and high energy level.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that highly believes in the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in New Jersey and the opportunity to travel.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary package, including insurances.