IT Operations Coordinator
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally-enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
- In this new role, you’ll take up a prominent role in our Shared Services team, where you will supervise and coordinate the day-to-day business of the internal IT processes. You’ll be the internal IT SPOC and will be the main accountable and responsible for internal IT processes (e.g., Identity and Access Management).
- You act as a Business Partner for bluecrux’s SaaS product BU’s (BINOCS and LOP.ai) and can assure them you’re their internal go-to-person regarding IT needs.
- You’ll translate their needs and further implement and improve IT processes and solutions.
- You develop structured solutions with a strong analytical mindset and work together with the team to optimize/automate the processes within the IT infrastructure.
- You prioritize daily activities, manage expectations towards business and communicate with stakeholders about progress.
- You are also responsible for the day-to-day management of the company IT infrastructure and security solutions and you communicate about this with our external partners (SLAs).
- You strive to solve technical problems proactively as much as possible and work with the team to solve the daily issues. You document in a very structured way and help your colleagues solve problems.
- Together with our Information Security Officer, you’ll implement and manage technical security measures. You’re familiar with (to name a few) an intrusion detection system (IDS), an intrusion prevention system (IPS), a working Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool, an AlertOps system and commercial DDoS protection.
- You’ll be the owner of internal and external audits as well as customer audits or security questionnaires in cooperation with the Bluecrux Information Security Officer.
- Furthermore, you’ll act as a link and SPOC to our external IT partner for reporting and security checks.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in an IT orientation or equivalent by relevant working experience.
- You have 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- You have a broad knowledge of IT processes and technology, security solutions, architecture and controls. You have a professional knowledge of O365 and Azure.
- You work organized and keep an overview at all times. You function efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- You look critically at existing processes and tools, are open to feedback and work out improvements together with the team that contribute to an efficient work organization.
- You are fluent in English, being fluent in Dutch and French is a plus
- You’re a team player and you feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You’re hands-on: when you set yourself a task or challenge, you simply go for it.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities
- Nowadays we organize our team in a remote setup, but we hope we can re-open our inspiring offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, in due time.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.