HR Talent Partner – ICT
At bluecrux, our +100 business experts connect the dots between strategy & operation, people & technology, and between process & change. We embrace the human factor of every action and form a bridge with technology that harnesses the full power of innovation. We work efficiently, sustainably, and across multiple areas: from supply chain planning and digital operations to distribution and customer intelligence.
Through co-creation with international clients, we have developed powerful tools over the years. Thanks to BINOCS, clients can plan their knowledge workers better, while LOP.ai helps them build their digital supply chain twin. Both provide unique capabilities that, together with the insight we have acquired, allow them to predict, optimize, and amplify their end-to-end value chain.
Our colorful tribe? Ever-growing. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply ‘go for it’. And we grow fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. So, we are constantly looking for talented & motivated people to move our clients and our work forward. We’re looking for unique individuals from different backgrounds and with different expertise, who can each add their value by contributing to our common goal: embrace change and help companies deliver transformation… and we are now on the look-out for an HR Talent Partner ICT that will enforce us in this growth!
- As part of our energetic HR team, you will primarily focus on our recruitment needs for ICT/tech profiles (from Full Stack, Back- & Front-end Developers over Testers, to DevOps, Architects, and Software Engineers).
- You take responsibility for the full recruitment process, where you drive the hiring process which aligns a continuous qualitative pipeline with screened, selected, and motivated candidates to our business needs.
- You have a clear sourcing strategy in mind to identify and reach out actively to your ICT-target candidate audiences
- Additionally, you build up and maintain a network of freelance candidates, recruitment agencies, or subcontracting parties.
- You take up a role in our Employer Branding Project team, you know how to trigger your target audiences and help us develop and deploy appealing and tech-savvy content.
- As part of the bluecrux recruitment team, you will be included in our HR-plan, and set your shoulders under the roll-out of our overall “HR as a Talent Partner” optimization projects.
- Above all, you are tech-savvy and ICT-curious, and you can easily distinguish let’s say React from Angular8 and Phyton from .Net.
- You combine a higher education degree with at least 3 years of experience within ICT -Recruitment (agency or in-house). You can master a smooth recruitment process.
- You can also relate to our internal tech-stack choices, organisational needs and challenges and reflect those to the right target audiences.
- You have proven successes in finding talent for Software Development organizations, you are proud to tell us all about your battles within the war for talent on tech-profiles.
- You can easily find your way to suitable tech platforms, design a search strategy that drives results.
- You have excellent verbal skills and can grasp quickly the competencies and motivations of candidates, inform the involved hiring managers and align with your HR colleagues on crucial hiring bottlenecks.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch, and French both written and spoken.
- You have experience with sourcing tools like LinkedIn recruiter, have a proven experience within an ATS, and have an awareness of GDPR.
- You feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You’re hands-on: when you set yourself a task or challenge, you simply go for it.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on HR & Supply Chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we organize our team in a remote setup, but we hope we can re-open our inspiring offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, in due time.
- Room for the initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.