We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our international SaaS scale-up product Binocs digitally schedules and plans QC laboratories and Cell Gene Therapy production facilities with an AI scheduling co-bot, “what-if” based scenario planning, actionable analytics and zero-code integrations. To support our expansion, we are currently on the lookout for a Customer Success Manager, to join our team.
- The Customer Success (CS) team ensures that our customers get the optimal value from their Binocs environment. That means that we guide them through the Binocs implementation and work with them during their entire subscription to ensure adoption, effective usage, and strategic collaboration.
- Within these customers, typically renowned pharma/biotech companies, you will be Binocs’ representative and will be the SPOC for the client’s stakeholders.
- As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you pick up the customer environment from your implementation colleagues around the moment of go-live. You thoroughly understand our customer’s lab environment related to their organization, their strategy and operations, the Binocs implementation, and its added value.
- This allows you to adjust the software configuration as needed to respond to changing requirements, identify and prepare to upsell opportunities, link the client with different Bluecrux stakeholders, and act as a product ambassador by introducing the most valuable new features in your client’s context.
- Your ability to build relationships with key users based on your thorough understanding of the customer’s Binocs environment will make you successful in this role.
Sounds like what you would like to do? Read on