Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decision.
Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact, whilst enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. Which is why we’re on the look-out for a Back-end Developer to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP team.
- You will be part of a strong development team (technical lead, front-end, back-end, data engineers, etc.) with whom you will work closely.
- You will work closely with the product team, from developing product features thru to final feature testing.
- You will take full ownership of the development of multiple features, from requirement thru to production.
- You will deliver clean, production-quality code.
- You will effectively communicate on aspects such as progress and potential risks.
See the light? Read on.
- You have proven experience with back-end development for a cloud platform.
- You eat, sleep and breathe .Net web, C#, SQL Server (using Dapper ORM), etc.
- You are not afraid to take ownership.
- You communicate easily in English.
- You think in terms of solutions rather than problems.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT and preferably a few years’ experience in software development.
- Plus: knowledge of or interest in graph databases, cypher queries, Scala/Spark, etc.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken ;)).
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. Our Mechelen office will be your home base – with the flexibility to work partially from home or our Aalst office.
- A great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals, developers, data engineers, etc.