We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Our international SaaS scale-up product Binocs digitally schedules and plans QC laboratories and Cell Gene Therapy production facilities with an AI scheduling co-bot, “what-if” based scenario planning, actionable analytics and zero-code integrations. To support our expansion, we are currently on the lookout for a Product & Support Specialist, to join our team.
- To strengthen our Binocs team in Belgium, we are looking for someone eager to join the team as a software product & support specialist.
- In this role, you will work on specific issues raised by any of our customers or colleagues. You focus on deep diving into the problem to provide a solution and documenting the provided solutions in the knowledge base. Some analyses might lead to the need for a transfer to the engineering department, in which case you ensure a clearly documented case of the steps you have taken so far.
- This requires a high degree of analytical insight, combined with smooth and professional communication.
- We will help you to build the in-depth product knowledge up of course. During the first 6 months, you will be trained in depth via Binocs Academy, followed by an intensive product traineeship. During this traineeship in the product and support teams, you’ll learn the ins & outs of Binocs, allowing you to move to increasingly complex support cases as Binocs Certified Professional gradually.
- You will also assist the Binocs implementation team with clearly defined technical work packages, guided by a project manager. These are often related to data integration, reporting or translating business requirements into Binocs inputs.
- Within this product & support specialist role, your ability to understand client issues and data flows and to find suitable, business-savvy solutions will make the Binocs track a success.
Sounds like your next move? Read on.