We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our international SaaS scale-up product Binocs digitally schedules and plans QC laboratories and Cell Gene Therapy production facilities with an AI scheduling co-bot, “what-if” based scenario planning, actionable analytics and zero-code integrations. To support our expansion, we are currently on the lookout for a Solution Architect, to join our team.
The Solution Architect is a specialized role that operates behind the scenes, supporting our implementation consultants during client rollouts of our product, Binocs. While you won’t serve as the first point of contact with clients or run the implementation projects, you will be kept in the loop on a weekly basis and will step in when specialized expertise is required.
Your focus will be on solving unique or complex challenges that deviate from standard solutions, ensuring that the configurations are technically sound, user-friendly, and aligned with the customer’s actual needs.
Additionally, you will leverage your experience to identify trends in ‘special’ situations and define new standard solutions for common non-standard scenarios. You will also play a critical role in guiding our core product team, as you can provide real-world insights into how the product is actually being used, what’s working, and what could be improved.
- Specialized Support: Support our implementation consultants, who are the first point of contact with clients and run the implementation projects. Stay updated on the status of multiple implementation projects on a weekly basis, ready to step in when specialized guidance is needed.
- Expert Problem-Solving: Provide expert solutions for complex or unique challenges that arise during client implementations, ensuring that the configured solutions are technically sound and user-friendly.
- Configuration Design: Collaborate with implementation consultants to design specialized configurations of Binocs for non-standard scenarios.
- Indirect Client Communication: While not the first point of contact, be prepared to engage with clients directly or in collaboration with implementation consultants when specialized solutions are required.
- Quality Assurance: Review and approve specialized configurations to ensure they are maintainable, scalable, and meet both technical and business requirements.
- Escalation Handling: Act as the go-to expert for project escalations related to non-standard implementations, offering specialized advice and solutions.
- Trend Identification and Standardization: Use your expertise to identify trends in special situations and develop new standard solutions for common non-standard scenarios.
- Documentation and Training: Define and configure general/generic approaches for these new standard solutions, document them meticulously, and train the rest of the team on these new approaches.
- Product Development Guidance: Have at least a weekly alignment call with product managers and participate in ad hoc meetings to provide insights into customer usage, both standard and non-standard, to help shape the direction of the core product.