We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
The PLAN squad designs & implements our customers’ business transformation by defining the future organizational operating model, designing new ways of working & solutions advanced planning systems (APS), feeding their data factory, accelerating their setup towards agile S&OP or guiding them through their end-to-end supply chain planning. We do not work for them but rather with them, and we stand by their side the entire time. That is the only way to make changes stick and flourish.
- As a (Senior) manager, you define, design or redesign your client’s business processes to improve their operational efficiency and lead the program throughout the whole transformation wave.
- In co-creation with the client, you organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and operating model changes in their E2E planning ways of working as well as the connected broader supply chain.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your project team towards their goals. You train and guide the team on process design improvements. Besides that, you take full responsibility for a functional domain in a larger program for which you keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure full integration of all processes and linkage to best practices. You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- You co-create the playbook together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on a process and on an organizational level.
- You provide structure, and guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- Internally you take a people responsibility as a team/people lead; coaching & growing colleagues in their career paths.
- You bring your experience into internal continuous improvement initiatives, bringing a strong growth mindset to our own ways of working.