We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Binocs is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small-scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). Binocs is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
-Cell & Gene therapy
-RMO (resource management office)
We’re looking for an Implementation Consultant to join the Binocs team in Belgium.
As an Implementation Consultant, your mission is to ensure that we configure a qualitative and robust Binocs set–up for a customer who is fully prepared to successfully use the tool in their everyday context.
- Lead the project and follow our implementation methodology to ensure the client gets a qualitative onboarding on Binocs within a focused timeline.
- Drive the configuration of Binocs for your customer’s environment. This entails hosting customer workshops to thoroughly understand their way of working, brainstorming with your colleagues of the Solution team on potential Binocs designs, hands-on configuration of those designs in Binocs, and leading the customer throughout the testing and onboarding of their new environment.
- Uncover the business processes of laboratories and implement solutions to deliver optimal value with Binocs.
- Drive customer interactions, and are the main face of the implementation towards the customer. You talk them through design decisions, implementation risks, Binocs knowledge as well as general updates on timeline and budget.
- Understand client needs and collaborate with a large variety of stakeholders to configure and implement suitable, business-savvy solutions.
Sounds like what you would like to do? Read on.