We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To strengthen our Talent Acquisition team, we are looking for an HR Talent Partner ICT who will be supporting the Bluecrux SaaS products.
As an experienced IT Recruiter at Bluecrux, you play a pivotal role in driving the full recruitment process for our ICT/tech profiles, specifically focusing on our SaaS products Binocs & Axon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Spot the need, align with business stakeholders, reach out to potential candidates, in-depth interviewing, guide applicants through the process and bring them on board.
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies.
- Cultivate and sustain relationships with freelance candidates, recruitment agencies, and IT consultancies and be the SPOC for contractor management.
- Contribute to the Employer Branding Project team and help us create some tech-savvy content. Your mission? Make us the coolest kids on the IT block and make sure our unique Bluecrux vibe reaches the right audience.
- As part of the Bluecrux HR team, you’re in on the HR plan action. Dive into the “HR as a Talent Partner” projects 20% of your time and help us sprinkle recruitment magic.