We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve, and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
We are hiring a senior data engineer – delivery to join our growing team. You will contribute to further developing our SaaS-solution Axon, a state-of-the-art digital supply chain twin. Axon allows you to have full end-to-end visibility of all your value chain operations, with intelligent insights based on the most up-to-date information. In this way you can properly understand, react to and improve your supply chain,
As a senior data integration specialist, you play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between business and technology, ensuring the seamless integration of our Axon software into our clients’ tech ecosystems. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Configure Data Orchestration: Set up and configure data orchestration within the existing Axon platform, facilitating data flowing to the right place.
- Data Management: Perform essential tasks such as data manipulation, data cleansing, data enrichment, and data validation to maintain the quality and integrity of integrated data.
- Design and Create Data Pipeline: Design and create data pipelines that enable a smooth and secure flow of data between systems.
- Post-Implementation Support: Provide support, maintenance, and troubleshooting services to ensure that data integration functions flawlessly.
- Presales Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis to provide insights and estimations that are crucial in creating compelling offers for prospective clients.
- Project Management and Documentation: Oversee the data integration tracks in Axon projects, ensuring they meet objectives, and maintain comprehensive documentation to facilitate efficient collaboration and future reference.
- Team Lead: coach and supervise junior(s) in the delivery data integration team