We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve, and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
We are hiring a senior data engineer to join our growing team. You will contribute to further developing our SaaS-solution Axon, a state-of-the-art digital supply chain twin. Axon allows you to have full end-to-end visibility of all your value chain operations, with intelligent insights based on the most up-to-date information. In this way you can properly understand, react to and improve your supply chain,
- As a key member of our Axon product & engineering team, you will work alongside product owners, architects, developers and testers on the future of Axon.
- You will closely collaborate with your team members to further build and optimize Axon as a top-notch SAAS product.
- Leveraging your expertise in data, you will focus on data engineering and data management activities, making a direct impact on the product’s success. This includes:
- Data modelling: develop and maintain data models in Azure Analysis Services.
- ETL: develop and maintain ETL processes to extract, transform and load data into data storage.
- Data quality excellence: implement data quality, governance and monitoring solutions to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Insightful analysis: perform data analysis to identify trends, patterns and insights.
- Performance optimization: improve data retrieval by optimizing queries and data structures.
- Furthermore, you create and maintain visualization capabilities that allow business stakeholders to easily access the right data e.g. build dashboards using Power BI.
- Collaboration with impact: you work closely with business users, understanding their requirements and providing tailored solutions. Your collaboration ensures that Axon evolves to meet the real needs of our users.
- Documentation excellence: you develop and maintain documentation to ensure the accessibility or the data solutions.
- You also provide training and support to the Axon team on data analytics solutions.