We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
By joining our company, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
- You’re ready to be challenged every day, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are responsible for conducting analyses of existing business processes in Supply Chain and operations within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing or other industries.
- You will be involved in generic Supply Chain projects. You will prepare and run Project Interviews for Middle Management. You will become aware of the customer organization and change in the organization.
- You track KPIs and accurately report on the performance of the supply chain and operations (in writing and via presentations) to the Customer Project Team.
- You are responsible for the qualitative documentation of Docs or Data, Structure, Summarize and Key Messages, contributing to the delivery of Meeting-, Playbook- and Training Structure and Slides.