Supply Chain Planning Business Analyst (bootcamp)
Every day at bluecrux, our 120 business experts connect the dots between strategy & operations, between people & technology and between process & change. Our unique end-to-end transformation approach embraces the human factor of every action, forming a bridge with technology that harnesses the full power of innovation. We work efficiently, sustainably and cover all areas of supply chain & operations: from planning over operations to distribution and customer intelligence.
We’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing, and consumer goods.
Do you like to be challenged every day and to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The bootcamp offers an incredible learning on all fronts! During a 3 weeks Consulting & Planning Bootcamp you will be trained in depth by a team of Supply Chain Professionals through a mix of hard and soft skills, training and practical assignments, learning and fun.
- You will learn how to be a beecee
- Intro to bluecrux
- Intro to the bluecrux tools
- Intro to the bluecrux standards of being a good consultant
- You will get trained in consulting skills in general:
- Problem identification – identifying what problems organizations are facing and framing the precise issues
- Data gathering and analysis – qualitative and quantitative data gathering is combined in order to conduct thorough analysis of the problem statement and to formulate recommendations
- Reporting and presentation skills, communication and customer facing skills, project management skills
- You will learn the ins & outs of Demand Planning, S&OP and financial planning, Supply Planning, Inventory management, Master Data management, Supply Chain Modeling and Planning Tools, allowing you to onboard into Planning Projects with a backpack full of Planning expertise after 3 weeks.
- Following on the bootcamp you will taste how it will be to work as a consultant, by working on real projects. Throughout your first months you will be heavily supported by a buddy that will coach you in your day to day activities
- You will conduct analyses of existing business processes in SC Planning, within life sciences, food & beverages, FMCG, or other industries.
- You will be involved in generic supply chain projects.
- You will run Project Interviews for Middle Management. You will become aware of the customer organization and change in the organization.
- You track KPI’s and accurately report on the performance of the supply chain and operations (in writing and via presentations).
- You are responsible for the qualitative documentation of Docs or Data, Structure, Summarize and Key Messages, contributing to the delivery of Meeting- , Playbook- and Training Structure and Slides.
After the bootcamp, you will have acquired profound Supply Chain Planning expertise and be ready to enhance the organizational, process and system setup of our multinational clients, making their supply chain planning a true asset.
· You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics, preferably including a good understanding of Supply Chain Processes and you have a first working experience (1 – 3 years).
· You love to keep track of the latest trends in planning and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
· You can demonstrate profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
· You master IT as a tool to reach your goals.
· You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention to detail excels.
· You are willing to travel.
· You are an extroverted personality with a positive mindset and high energy level.
· You are fluent in English, with a good knowledge of Dutch or French.
· You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
· You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
· Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
· Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
· A competitive salary, including a company car