We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve, and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
- Depending on the expertise you bring on, you will be working on projects in Planning, Operations, Distribution, Customer, and Transformation.
- Together with the customer, you work out how supply chain-wide transformation can drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You conduct analyses of existing business processes in SC and Operations within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing, or other industries.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You manage to gather all the necessary information without losing yourself in detail. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- You co-create and design the concept book together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on the process and on an organizational level.
- You support the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.