Supply Chain & Operations Consultant
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve, and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
- Depending on the expertise you bring on, you will be working on projects in Planning, Operations, Distribution, Customer, and Transformation.
- Together with the customer, you work out how supply chain-wide transformation can drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You conduct analyses of existing business processes in SC and Operations within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing, or other industries.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You manage to gather all the necessary information without losing yourself in detail. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- You co-create and design the concept book together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on the process and on an organizational level.
- You support the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in supply chain & operations.
- You’re passionate about supply chain & operations, and you follow the latest trends and developments.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mindset.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You ask the right questions and are able to transform them into tangible results.
- You have excellent people management skills.
- You are a strong communicator who delivers messages that induce impact, both toward your team as well as to the client.
- You feel connected with our company’s values, i.e., we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious, yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to jump!
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.