Supply Chain Functional Consultant
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus, and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing, and service logistics.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based software that builds up digital supply chain twins (DSCT) to enable resilient supply chains. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the lookout for a business consultant to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP.ai team.
As a functional consultant, together with a business consultant, you support clients during the implementation of their digital transformation projects. You are responsible for the planning, design and oversight of the LOP.ai configuration and integration with remote enterprise systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Together with the business consultant, you gain a deep understanding of our client’s needs and the target business process.
- You design and build the integration between our customer’s enterprise systems and the LOP.ai Digital supply chain Twin.
- You demonstrate a thorough knowledge of industry best practices, business processes, LOP.ai’s solutions, technical architecture, and value proposition.
- You configure the application in alignment with the business needs.
- You deliver end-user training and ensure a smooth transition to the client after the implementation phase
- You report on the progress of the work effort, and follow-up to support the application on an ongoing basis.
- You actively help in improving our LOP.ai product features and support processes based on customer feedback by interfacing with the product owner and customer support.
- You have a Masters or Higher degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, Business Analytics, or related fields with a concentration in Operations or Analytics, including a degree in the field of Information Technology and Management.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in implementing planning applications (SAP, Oracle, BlueYonder…).
- Statistical, optimization, and simulation skills through software tools and packages (Linear optimisation, Monte Carlo simulation, R, Python…) is desirable.
- You have an overall understanding of Supply chain planning concepts like Demand Forecasting, Distribution-, Supply chain-, inventory, and Manufacturing Planning and optimisation, S&OP, etc.
- You know how to use databases (SQL Server, MySQL, PowerBI, Cypher) and have worked with middleware solutions for ETL, MOM, and/or ESP (Azure cloud services and DataFactory experience are a plus).
- You have experience in configuring software in a SaaS environment: you understand the security risks and you know how to mitigate them.
- You are able to analyze and process large amounts of data.
- You are proficient in the use of project and process planning and design tools for communicating and documenting the project progress and the setup.
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and stay up to date.
- You are precise, rigorous, but without losing yourself in details you are above all focused on the result.
- You recognize yourself in our company values, summarized in one sentence “we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.”
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.