- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our international SaaS scale-up product Binocs helps teams to ‘Nail their operational performance’. With an AI scheduling co-bot, “what-if” based scenario planning, actionable analytics and zero-code integrations, we’re pushing the boundaries in resource planning for QC labs, R&D labs and Cell Gene Therapy. To support our expansion, we are currently on the lookout for a Solution Manager, to join our team.
- Work closely together with the product and customer success managers team on the product vision, taking into consideration the client’s needs.
- Guide implementations in the right direction. Both functionally, technically and structurally.
- Challenge your clients and dare to ask the extra question to get a better understanding of the problem.
- Safeguard the Binocs standards and ensure that there are not too many deviations from the standard solution.
- Work together with the product team throughout the lifecycle of product development to explain use cases, design features and clarify requirements.
- You are the real product expert, and you’re not afraid to test the product together with the team in full detail, to ensure top quality.
- Perform workshops at our clients to co-design the Binocs software and maximize its potential/ functionalities for the client.
- You have at least 5 years of being the bridge between business and IT.
- You ran software implementation projects in top-tier companies for at least one of the following: LIMS, APS, WMS, TMS, ELN, MES, PPM, SAP, …
- You are content driven and want to be hands-on with software systems.
- Experience in writing SQL queries is nice to have.
- Previous experience within life science is nice to have.
- Structured & caring about the details, showing strong customer and stakeholder empathy.
- You are a master at communication and collaboration, a quick learner, who can work independently and handle responsibility well.
- You are fluent in English.
- The chance of shaping the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- We’ll offer you a cutting-edge technology stack.
- For a great work-life balance, we offer 3 days of remote working and flexible working hours.
- Our offices are located in Mechelen and Aalst – easily reachable by the E19 and E40.
- Room for initiative and to enhance your personal and professional skills but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- Every career is unique, and for that, we have clear and transparent career paths at bluecrux. This can also be customized according to your needs.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus, net allowance, premium company car, fuel card, health –and group insurance, …