(Senior) Supply Chain Specialist
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus, and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing, and service logistics.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based software that builds up digital supply chain twins (DSCT) to enable resilient supply chains. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the lookout for a Supply Chain Specialist who can act as a business consultant to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP.ai team.
- You are responsible for LOP.ai-related projects (proof of value projects as well as projects with a broader scope) from start to finish.
- You support our clients in their business transformation and you introduce advanced and disruptive concepts ( industry 4.0, AI, SC digital twin, E2E SC Optimization)/
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You are the overall facilitator between the client and our team of functional consultants and data analysts, to meet the project goals at all times.
- You align the involved stakeholders and can create an overall acceptance and monitor resistance to change.
- You carry the full accountability for the delivery of a final, customer-fitted model in LOP.ai that generates added value for the client.
- You’re a tech-savvy owner of a university degree in engineering (industrial, civil, etc.).
- You have at least 4 years of experience in supply chain & operations, you show an in-depth understanding of several planning processes (such as S&OP, Master Planning, Material Resource Planning, Manufacturing Enterprise Planning), hence you’re familiar with systems of record & advanced planning systems ( such as SAP APO, o9, Kinaxis, Blue Yonder, …).
- You have that same passion for IT-systems, methods like SCRUM and data ( crawling techniques, AI, machine learning).
- Preferably, you have project management or consultancy experience in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You’re excited to help shape the future of the evolving software-product that LOP.ai is today.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch. You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and stay up to date.
- You are precise, rigorous. But without losing yourself in details, you are above all focused on the result.
- You’re a strong communicator, who knows how to drive the team towards its’ goals.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.