Senior Project Lead LOP.ai
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus, and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing, and service logistics.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decisions. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the lookout for a senior business consultant to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP.ai team.
We are a Belgian based organization expanding towards the United States of America. Our office is based in New Jersey. We are looking for people that are open to travel within (and occasionally outside) the US to deliver projects to our clients.
As a senior project lead within LOP.ai, you frame the bigger picture together with the client.
- You are responsible for LOP.ai-related projects (proof of value projects as well as projects with a broader scope) from start to finish.
- You detect the client’s needs and can translate them into data requirements.
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts, in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.
- You are a born coach and can steer the LOP.ai product & sales team throughout the whole process. You lead by example.
- You make sure to align everybody when it comes to delays and re-schedules.
- You carry the full accountability for the delivery of a final, customer-fitted model in LOP.ai that generates added value for the client.
- You’re a tech-savvy owner of a university degree in engineering.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in supply chain & operations. You’re familiar with systems of record & advanced planning systems You have a strong affinity with IT-systems and data. Preferably, you have project management or consultancy experience in one of these fields.
- You’re excited to help shape the future of the evolving software-product that LOP.ai is today.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind. You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and stay up to date.
- You are “blue”: precise, rigorous, focused on the end result but without losing yourself in details.
- You’re a strong communicator, who knows how to drive the team towards its’ goals.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that highly believes in the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in New Jersey and the opportunity to travel.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary package, including insurances.