We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Being part of the TRANSFORMATION EXCELLENCE squad, we combine a powerful blend of capabilities, to really guide & drive our customer’s transformation journeys towards success. It involves aligning people, processes, and technology to drive sustainable and meaningful change, ultimately delivering enhanced performance, customer experience & satisfaction, and business outcomes. We foster a customer centric mindset and are passionate about defining and capturing the value companies deliver to their customers, outside-in. Blending the power of connecting & engaging with customers with E2E operating models & processes that maximize the value and experience delivered for them is what we strive for.
We leverage our in-house change management methodology, MOUNTK, which focuses on both hard and soft skills to build true change organizations. Together creating human-centric transformations that drive meaningful and lasting change, inspired by innovation, data-driven & enabled through technology.
- You carry the full accountability for the analysis, design and delivery of a final, customer-fitted model that generates added value for the client and its’ customers.
- You take the lead in client workshops in order to uncover the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You are able to identify which particular stakeholders should be involved and are impacted during the different project stages and how to translate “change” into “chance”.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. You are able to keep a helicopter view.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your team towards their goals. Besides, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure a fluent communication of the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts, in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.