Senior Program Lead Strategic Planning Transformations
- Experience: Management
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
The PLAN squad designs & implements our customers’ business transformation by feeding their data factory, accelerating their setup towards agile S&OP or guiding them through their end-to-end supply chain planning. We do not work for them but rather with them, and we stand by their side the entire time. That is the only way to make changes stick and flourish.
- As a Senior Program lead, you perform design or redesign of business processes to improve operational efficiency. You co-create new operating models & implement new ways of working. You analyze the effectiveness of current processes in order to develop strategies to improve workflow effectiveness. You determine critical root cause analysis to drive strategic change to improve the current process environment.
- As a Senior Program lead, you perform design or redesign of business processes to improve operational efficiency., and organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and operating model changes in their E2E planning ways of working as well as the connected broader supply chain.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your team towards their goals. You train and guide the team on process design improvements. Besides that, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure full integration of all processes and linkage to best practices. You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- Towards your client, you’re a strategic partner. Together, you work out how a supply chain-wide transformation can drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation. You provide technical and analytical support on various process strategies.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on process and on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You’re responsible for the follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You manage multiple projects or initiatives at one time.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in strategy consulting. You have a stong experience in designing or redesigning of business processes, with planning projects that required change/transformation within a complex and multinational planning environment.
- You keep track of the latest trends in planning and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.