Senior Product Designer
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
We are hiring for a UX/UI product designer to further develop our SaaS-solution Axon, a state-of-the-art digital supply chain twin.
You lead the design of a brand-new and very advanced supply chain product. Start the UX and UI design from scratch, helping to implement new features and leaving your mark.
In the enterprise software world, we are distinguishing ourselves by a relentless focus on a top-notch user experience. So, there is lots of impactful design work ahead where you can see the difference.
As you are not the user – you can empathize with other people to figure out exactly what the user really needs.
You manage the process from A to Z providing guidance and executing design sprints with stakeholders from different departments including business and engineering.
We are looking for a product designer to take on complex concepts and who is obsessed with usability. Sinking your teeth into supply chain planning, including digital twin supply chain technology and (big) data analytics, and truly understanding our users is key.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UX/UI product designer.
- Proficiency in design trends and patterns when dealing with big-volume data/analytics and enterprise software.
- Experience with Figma & Miro is a plus.
- Experience with Agile.
- Experience in the end-to-end product design process:
- DISCOVER & DEFINE: user research and field studies; personas; user journeys and user flows.
- VISUAL DESIGN: wireframing & prototyping in design tools; high fidelity designs; design systems and style guides.
- TEST: usability testing; UX heuristic review.
- You are an experienced workshop facilitator.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- You have a (positive) critical mindset, have effective communication/collaboration skills and are an active listener.
- The chance of shaping the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- A role where you cannot only have impact but can also see and perceive this impact from close-by.
- For a great work-life balance, we offer 3 days of remote working and flexible working hours.
- Our offices are in Mechelen and Aalst – very easily reachable by the E19 and E40.
- Room for initiative and to enhance your personal and professional skills but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- Every career is unique, for that we have clear and transparent career paths at bluecrux. This can also be customized according to your needs.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus, net allowance, premium company car, fuel card, health –and group insurance, …