Senior Product Consultant Resource Planning
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus, and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing, and service logistics.
At bluecrux, innovation and co-creation are no buzzwords. Together with our clients, we have developed Binocs.
Binocs is an easy to use, enterprise SaaS product for knowledge worker planning and scheduling, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world (Pfizer, GSK, Merck, UCB, Novartis,…).
We’re looking for a Senior Binocs consultant to join the Binocs Solution Design & Delivery (SD&D) group in the US (New Jersey).
The Binocs Program Architect plays a critical role within the SD&D group, serving as a strategic advisor and Binocs product expert to largest, most complex enterprise Binocs customers.
- You function as the driving force behind the project and are able to detect new opportunities.
- You will be bluecrux’ representative during the entire Binocs process and will be the day-to-day contact for the client project team
- You guarantee an optimal preparation: before meeting with the client, you design their process in Binocs and provide e-learning materials to make sure they fully understand the software and its’ functions.
- You will take the lead in client workshops to understand what the client needs in terms of resource planning.
- You will map customer processes into Binocs functions and guide the client through the process of configuring Binocs.
- You provide post implementation support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 5+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more enterprise software solutions filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior team members.
- Proven results leading and overseeing customer success stories through direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with LIMS and/or planning systems is a plus.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on professionals, that highly believes in the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in New Jersey and the opportunity to travel.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary package, including insurances.