Senior Product Consultant Resource Planning
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus, and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing, and service logistics.
At bluecrux, innovation and co-creation are no buzzwords. Together with our clients, we have developed a resource planning tool for knowledge workers: Binocs.
- You function as the driving force behind the project and are able to detect new opportunities.
- You will be bluecrux’ representative during the entire Binocs process and will be the day-to-day contact for the client project team
- You guarantee an optimal preparation: before meeting with the client, you design their process in Binocs and provide e-learning materials to make sure they fully understand the software and its’ functions.
- You will take the lead in client workshops to understand what the client needs in terms of resource planning.
- You will map customer processes into Binocs functions and guide the client through the process of configuring Binocs.
- You provide post implementation support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You have a Master’s degree; engineering / bio-engineering would be a plus.
- You can demonstrate knowhow in domains where knowledge workers need to be planned: laboratories, R&D, process development, infrastructure programs … Ideally you have a few years of experience in one or more of these domains.
- Your business knowledge and change management skills will make the Binocs track a success.
- You are keen on configurating software that meets the clients’ needs.
- You’re a strong communicator, who can coach the client throughout the entire process.
- You appreciate working independently most of the time and are able to demonstrate flexibility towards the client.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.