Senior Digital Operations Program Lead
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
In the light of industry 4.0, our operations team helps our clients to set up for success in a digital world, guiding them on their journey of digital transformation, using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. Our goal is to shape the future of business operations, enabling our clients to achieve their business goals.
You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- You guide the operations squad towards the development and implementation of operational strategies that solve our clients complex operational challenges and most critical problems.
- You take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- Responding to the global digital challenge, you will build business prototypes and transform digital opportunities into technology investments that translate into business results.
- You will work to configure organizations so they can achieve rapid improvements in digital operations & innovation, revenue, costs and customer experience. You help build the smart factory of tomorrow.
- You will take on an advisory role during the digital transformation within operations and the accompanying functional design. You will ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
- You will define and architect solutions for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive digital solution that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations delivering tangible business value.
- You will provide advice, guidance and training to clients in the use of digital technologies to improve operational performance. You understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions and/or solutions that deliver business value quickly.
- You have an experience of at least 5 years with digital transformations gained from consulting companies, IT, MES or solutions implementations or as a business leader.
- You possess outstanding organization and project management skills, demonstrating an excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery.
- You have a hunger for the latest evolutions of Industrie 4.0, MES, IoT, etc.
- You have experience in Shop Floor Management and are passionate about operations.
- You have affinity with manufacturing, service logistics & parts, telecom.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards you’re team as well as towards the client.
- You’re a pragmatic person, who isn’t afraid of putting on some working boots and stepping into production plants from time to time.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and a good listening ear.
- You’re fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch would be considered an asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.