Senior Customer Experience Program Lead
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
Our customer squad aims to improve the customer success of our clients. The main activity consists out of mapping all client-related processes, systems and people involved in customer interactions. An in-depth analysis of this information enables us to suggest improvements, allowing our clients to provide a better, more efficient and pleasant customer experience.
- You carry the full accountability for the analysis, design and delivery of a final, customer-fitted model that generates added value for the client and its’ customers.
- You take the lead in client workshops in order to uncover the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You decide which particular people should be involved during the different stages of the project.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. You are able to keep a helicopter view.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your team towards their goals. Besides, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure a fluent communication of the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts, in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have at least 5-10 years of experience in supply chain & operations. Preferably, you have experience with (customer-related) projects that required the technical implementation of for example ERP- or CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce & SAP CX is a big plus.
- You have a strong affinity with data and leverage IT to obtain your goals.
- You possess strong project management skills and can guide your team towards their goals.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an analytical mindset. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards you’re team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.