We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
In our CUSTOMER squad, we are passionate about defining and capturing the value companies deliver to their customers outside-in. We translate customer value drivers into differentiators for our client’s supply chain processes and foster a customer-centric mindset throughout their organization. Our customer-centric transformation programs make customer journeys real, operational, and actionable. And that’s what makes us happy.
We strive to blend the power of connecting & engaging with customers with E2E operating models & processes that maximize the value and experience delivered to them.
We balance the capabilities & skills of people with a structured and “fit for purpose” organization enabled with innovative and sustainable use of technology.
- You carry the full accountability for the analysis, design, and delivery of a final, customer-fitted model that generates added value for the client and its’ customers.
- You take the lead in client workshops in order to uncover the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You are able to identify which particular stakeholders should be involved and are impacted during the different project stages and how to translate “change” into “chance”.
- You manage to gather all the necessary information without losing yourself in detail. You are able to keep a helicopter view.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your team toward its goals. Besides, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources, and costs.
- You ensure fluent communication of the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to serve the client further.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.