We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
Being part of the PLAN MANUFACTURING squad, we design & implement our customers’ business transformation by feeding their data factory, accelerating their setup towards agile S&OP or guiding them through their end-to-end supply chain planning. We do not work for them but rather with them, and we stand by their side the entire time. That is the only way to make changes stick and flourish.
- You take responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, while looking at the big picture, ensuring all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- You work strategically with your clients to ensure supply chain-wide transformation that drives growth, reduces costs and sparks innovation.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client, creating documents for the new way of working both on process and on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the implementation process ensuring it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You’re responsible for the follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You are open to travel within (and occasionally outside) the US to deliver projects at our clients.