We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged. Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
The PLAN squad designs & implements our customers’ business transformation by defining the future organizational operating model, designing new ways of working & solutioning advanced planning systems (APS), feeding their data factory, accelerating their setup towards agile S&OP or guiding them through their end-to-end supply chain planning. We do not work for them but rather with them, and we stand by their side the entire time. That is the only way to make changes stick and flourish.
- You hold take responsibility for a functional workstream in global transformation projects and keep track of deliverables and milestones of the workstream.
- You prepare & host client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their planning and broader supply chain.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, while looking at the big picture, ensuring all stakeholders are involved and aligned.
- You contribute to strategic supply chain-wide transformation that drives growth, reduces costs and sparks innovation.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client, creating documents for the new way of working both on process and on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the implementation process ensuring it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You contribute in the implementation alongside the client in making the transformation real.
- You’re responsible for the follow-up of your workstream in the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You are open to travel.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your customer towards their goals.
- You guide change and help carry out improvements.