Sales Manager US
Is there commercial and digital blood flowing through your veins?
Do you get a thrill from business pioneering and market approach for a highly promising, fast-growing top SaaS product helping to build digitalized labs of the future?
Are you equally passionate to be the cornerstone for a new sales team?
Are you above all, a natural networker and deal closer, who enjoys to score but also to take one for that team?
We might be looking for you as our new Sales Manager in the US.
A bit more about Binocs
Binocs is an enterprise-ready, cloud-based software that combines both scheduling and capacity management in 1 tool and user interface. Binocs is designed for Quality Control Labs and Quality Operations, R&D and Cell and Gene Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs and Pattern-Based Project Environments (Grid Management, Telecom). It’s an end-to-end solution that continuously synchronizes with external sources (LIMS, ERP, …) and automatically groups samples into campaigns.
Binocs is a product of bluecrux, a Belgian founded an based team of talented & passionated business experts, who all share the same belief: that supply chain & operations are drivers of sustainable growth. Regarding our own promising growth, we already have expanded our team in the US (New Jersey), and we’re looking for a Sales Manager to join them.
Your role as Sales Manager
You secure the Binocs Sales Pipeline in the US region by installing and monitoring a cohesive sales funnel.
- You take your part in developing new Binocs prospects: from initial contact up to deal closing (hunting).
- You make sure existing Binocs accounts are further nurtured and can guarantee new opportunities within fortune 500 international companies (farming).
- You are part of the full sales cycle journey: pitching/demonstrating Binocs, discussing customer needs, respond to complex RFI/RFQ’s… Binocs deals can include a single site project until a multi-site corporate agreement at a big pharma company.
- You will focus on US prospects/clients and will translate it into a focussed action plan for your expanding team together with the MD in the US.
- Supported by the Management Team, you build the US sales organization. You will be part of a growing team in the US, covering both Binocs and other bluecrux service products.
- You report to MD US, in dotted line to VP Sales Binocs.
- You have at least eight years of experience in solution sales, manufacturing, lab or IT related services towards the Big Pharma, with proven results in corporate deals.
- You hold a master’s degree.
- Your analytical mindset is a must: you understand sophisticated client requests and you can manage extensive and complex RFI/RFQ dossiers.
- You have proven people management experience or show the potential to become a stronghold for a growing sales team.
- You have an affinity with information technology / IT systems; you’re keen on learning how Binocs works.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence: we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted colleagues who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump).
- You’re a team-player. You work together with colleagues of the business development and marketing team. If you’re looking for an ivory tower, play chess.
- You become part of a highly motivated and fast-growing team.
- As Sales Manager you will play a key role in accelerating our growth; you will have significant room for initiative.
- You will focus on digitizing planning and scheduling in labs, R&D, Cell & Gene Therapy: you will represent state-of-the-art technology and apply it in a variety of use cases.
- Binocs gets recognition from big pharma clients as well as analysts such as Gartner and BCG.
- Room for the initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: a place to be yourself.