We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Binocs is the #1 SaaS solution for scheduling and planning QC, QA, R&D, and CGT operations. Offering AI-enhanced automatic scheduling, scenario-based planning, and end-to-end visibility, Binocs is the solution of choice to nail your operational performance.
Binocs empowers your teams to increase productivity and meet delivery targets.
Are we looking for you?
- Do you get a thrill from business pioneering and market approach for a highly promising, fast-growing top SaaS product helping to build digitalized labs of the future?
- Do you like to go for the big deals? Well, Binocs deals can include a single-site project until a multi-site corporate agreement at a big pharma company.
- Are you besides contributing individually as well equally passionate about being the cornerstone of a small but highly effective sales team?
- Are you, above all, a natural networker and deal closer, who enjoys scoring but also takes one for that team?
Yes to all? Perfect! We might be looking for you as our new Sales Director in the US.
Your role as Sales Director
- You secure the Binocs Sales Pipeline in the US region by installing and monitoring a cohesive sales funnel. In short, you will focus on US prospects/clients and will translate it into a focused action plan for your expanding team together with the Bluecrux MD in the US.
- The US market has a big potential for digitising planning and scheduling in labs, R&D, Cell & Gene Therapy: as such you will represent state-of-the-art technology and apply it in a variety of use cases. You take your part in developing new Binocs prospects: from initial contact up to deal closing (hunting).
- You make sure existing Binocs accounts are further nurtured and can guarantee new opportunities within Fortune 500 international companies (farming).
- You are part of the full sales cycle journey: pitching/demonstrating Binocs, discussing customer needs, responding to complex RFI/RFQs…
- Supported by the Management Team, you build the US sales organisation. You will be part of a growing team in the US, covering both Binocs and other bluecrux service products.
- You report to MD US, in dotted line to VP Sales Binocs.
- You act as the coach to a Senior Account Manager.