We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
As a fast-growing and dynamic organization and “A Great Place to Work” certified, we are excited about keeping on moving on our path towards growth – both in Europe and in the US.
Strong foundations can only sustain that growth, and therefore we are looking for a Personal Assistant and Office Manager in our Bluecrux Office in Mechelen.
Are you energized by creating a strong community of co-workers? Do you get the satisfaction of offering and securing them the best help and service?
Read on! As we have got the job for you!
✔ You’ll act as the Personal Assistant to our executive management team:
- You are their right hand to support them in their agenda-planning for customer and internal projects- and MT-meetings.
- You organize business trips, collect information, and will do general administration tasks.
✔ There’s a part of this role that you’ll also cover Office Management responsibilities. You’ll be appointed to our office in Mechelen (as 1 of our 2 Belgian offices) to:
- Be the Single Point Of Contact (or SPOC as you will) for practical questions on office supplies and general office needs.
- Support the onboarding process of new joiners – welcoming and guiding them through the practicalities of their start at Bluecrux.
- Coordinate specific partners linked to office management and facility services.
- Link with the Office Manager from Aalst and serve as their backup.
- You’ll be in support as well of your colleagues from the HR and Marketing department to assist them where needed ( ordering marketing material, welcoming and planning of candidates, …)
✔ You will be playing an essential role in Community Management as you will be facilitating and supporting our ongoing employee initiatives and events to ensure the bluecrux community feeling and – culture:
- You’ll help in organizing various internal events (end-of-year events, ski trips, teambuilding, …. ) aimed at creating team cohesion.
- Support the practical organization of our monthly “all employee meetings” or what we call our “Last Friday Meetings”.