Master Data Consultant
- Experience: Experienced
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Mechelen/Aalst, Belgium
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
Our planning squad makes the different aspects of planning tick and click. By enhancing the organizational, process and system setup of our clients, we make their supply chain planning a true asset. We design & implement our customers’ business transformation by feeding their data factory, accelerating their setup towards agile S&OP or guiding them through their end-to-end supply chain planning. We do not work for them but rather with them, and we stand by their side the entire time. That is the only way to make changes stick and flourish.
- You co-create the data factory value proposition and implement projects within.
- You define the future data operating model from an organizational perspective and drive alignment at the customer towards that organizational model.
- You can create a (master data) IT architecture tailored to the customer’s current IT setup and identifying opportunities for more advanced data governance tools.
- You can build, integrate and maintain the data components of overall project plans and timelines.
- You provide guidance and oversight for each project workstream on topics including, data readiness, data integration, data migration, data governance & processes and developing cutover plans for each respective area, and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You organize and facilitate client workshops to identify and meet the client’s data requirements.
- You serve as a direct point of contact between cross-functional business process owners to document end-to-end data processes.
- You collaborate with business stakeholders and project teams to drive changes in data ownership and to align data maintenance, monitoring and process resolution with future data designs.
- You ensure that the data scope is available in appropriate client system environments.
- You coordinate the documentation of standard operating procedures, work instructions and data dictionaries that support sustainable data maintenance processes.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering, economics or IT.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in supply chain & operations. You have experience with master data management and planning projects requiring change/transformation. Experience in AGILE project methodology is a plus.
- You keep track of the latest trends in master data management and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
- You can share your view on leading data governance practices, data architecture models (ETL), business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.