Marketing Communication Support LOP.ai
Do you have a smooth pen and communicate your ideas through text and powerfull images?
And do you like to experience the thrill of working for a small team within a growing company? We might be looking for you!
So go ahead and read all about us.
Every day at bluecrux, our +100 business experts connect the dots between strategy & operations, between people & technology and between process & change. Our unique end-to-end transformation approach embraces the human factor of every action, forming a bridge with technology that harnesses the full power of innovation. We work efficiently, sustainably and cover all areas of supply chain & operations: from planning over operations to distribution and customer intelligence.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LOP.ai, a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decision. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP.ai offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact, while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. Which is why we’re on the look-out for a Marketing Communication Support to join our tight but bright LOP.ai team.
- You create marketing material (visuals and social media posts) used for promotional purposes within the ‘tone of voice’ and overall direction of LOP.ai, and you ensure the follow up of our marketing calendar.
- You write internal and external communications. You master or you become handy in supportive tools such as Mailchimp, Canva, Planable,…
- You create sales documentation such as use cases and many more.
- You coordinate the content creation process by Consultants, the Content Strategists or other colleagues and upload this content on our website.
- You do the follow up on social media posts and online channels to ensure the right traction and leads.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media,…
- You have a smooth pen, communicate ideas through text and image.
- You communicate and write easily in English, fluent understanding of Dutch is also a must.
- Working in a fast-paced/scale-up environment does not scare you. You are not frightened by managing different projects in the same time.
- You can prove a good understanding of Social Media and have some insights in MarCom best-practices.
- You easily find your way to suitable tools such as Canva, Planable, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc. and are not afraid to explore new ones to support your work as much as possible.
- You’re excited to help shape the future of the evolving software-product that LOP.ai is today, you keep yourself up to date about our product, and you are willing to embrace the world of supply chain.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- A competitive salary.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, room to take career opportunities but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken ;))
- Our Mechelen office will be your home base. Flexibility is our second nature. And of course, home work is nowadays unavoidable but has always been in our DNA.
- A great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals, developers, data