Marketing Communication Support CONSULTING
Do you like a steep learning curve within the field of MarCom?
Well, buckle up and enjoy the ride!
At bluecrux, our +100 business experts connect the dots between strategy & operation, people & technology and between process & change. We embrace the human factor of every action, and form a bridge with technology that harnesses the full power of innovation. We work efficiently, sustainably and across multiple areas: from supply chain planning and digital operations to distribution and customer intelligence.
Through co-creation with international clients, we have developed powerful tools over the years. Thanks to BINOCS, clients can plan their knowledge workers better, while LOP.ai helps them build their digital supply chain twin. Both provide unique capabilities that, together with the insight we have acquired, allow them to predict, optimize and amplify their end-to-end value chain. To discover more, visit www.bluecrux.com.
Our colorful tribe? Ever-growing. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply ‘go for it’. And we grow fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. So, we are constantly looking for talented & motivated people to move our clients and our work forward. We’re looking for unique individuals from different backgrounds and with different expertise, who can each add their value by contributing to our common goal: embrace change and help companies deliver transformation.
You will become part of the CONSULTING marketing team, where you’ll be a key player in all corporate and commercial marketing & communication related tasks & projects. Those could be day-to-day as well as structural.
Here are some, but not exclusive key responsibilities:
- Digital marketing support: assure the lead generation process through social media campaigning, seasonal campaign support, employer branding posts, etc.
- Content Management: Work together with our different squads (consultants), and guarantee a lean and mean content marketing plan delivery (with a rollout in concrete sales & marketing tools like blogs & articles, etc.).
- Project Management: Become the owner of different marketing, communication and/or campaign related projects, guiding them from A-Z & working with different parties internally.
- Event Management: Guide our event process roadbooks to a higher and more structured level (strategic level), as well as execute these roadbooks in practice (operational level).
· You hold a Bachelor-or Master degree in Marketing and/or communications.
· You have knowledge of or proven experience within different aspects of Marketing Management.
· You easily find your way to suitable tools such as Canva, Planable, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc. and are not afraid to explore new ones to support your work as much as possible.
· You have a smooth pen and an eye to translate ideas in appealing visuals.
· You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention for detail excels.
· You feel connected with our company values: open minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump
· You’re hands on: when you set yourself a task or challenge, you simply go for it.
· You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
· Nowadays we organise our team in a remote setup, but we hope we can re-open our inspiring offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, in due time.
· You’ll have room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.