Marketing Associate – Performance Marketing
- Experience: Graduates
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
Bluecrux is a fast-growing consulting & technology company, headquartered in Belgium. We are the market leader in supply chain consultancy and we have two innovative SaaS products (Binocs & Axon), both of which are developed in-house. We grow fast and we have the ambition to continue along this growth path in the coming year(s).
To support that growth, we are looking for a Marketing Associate with a focus on Performance Marketing.
So, are you eager to show your digital marketing talent to the world? Great! Read on, as this might be the opportunity you were looking for!
- As a Marketing Associate, you have a huge impact on the Bluecrux growth story.
- You support the sales and marketing colleagues on:
- The execution of new campaigns, target groups, approach,…
- Specific aspects of lead generation initiatives (webinars, events, …)
- Together with your performance marketing colleagues, you’ll look for smart ways to prospect and build a sales funnel full of quality leads. You find and speak to relevant contacts via email, LinkedIn, phone, or other means.
- You qualify the incoming leads (from marketing campaigns, demo requests, events, …) and book demos in the sales team’s agenda.
- You are the owner of our CRM system (HubSpot) and are ‘on top’ of making sure the database is clean and up-to-date.
- You hold a Bachelor-or Master’s degree in Marketing-, Communications – or Business management.
- Any first relevant working experience within Performance Marketing is a plus, but at least you know the different aspects of performance marketing management from your study background. Some notion (or at least interest) in marketing concepts/experience with working in HubSpot is a (big) plus.
- You’re interested in working towards a lead generation objective.
- You blend in smoothly with our company values: move fast, dig deep, own it, be kind and come together. In other words:
- You are hands-on, have a ” let’s do it ” mentality, and have a great sense of urgency & responsibility.
- You get energy from working with and helping out other people, you’re not afraid to pick up the phone to get in touch with potential customers.
- You know how to organize yourself; above all, you show a particular working style with an eye for detail.
- You own your responsibilities, you’re very strong in follow-up, persistent and do not give up easily
- Oh, and of course, you are proficient in English, our internal language. Further, you have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- We hope you love Fridays but are equally happy on Monday mornings.
- You become part of a highly motivated (7-person) marketing team in a thriving but relaxed atmosphere, where a portion of fun is never far away.
- The chance for you to become a true expert, you’ll be trained on the job regarding the industry and the type of clients we work with!
- You’ll get the possibility to follow job-related interesting training (Udemy, Marketing training, HubSpot certificate, …)
- You will work from our awesome brand-new offices in Aalst & Mechelen but within a flexible work environment where remote work is possible.
- Team events & fun such as a yearly Bluecrux weekend, last Friday meetings with drinks, teambuilding & sports activities… (you’ll not only help coordinate them, but you’ll also enjoy them!)
- A competitive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, net allowances, a smartphone with a phone subscription, and other benefits (such as a fridge full of drinks & healthy snacks).