- Experience: Graduates
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Location: Aalst or Mechelen, Belgium
Bluecrux is a fast-growing consulting & technology company headquartered in Belgium. We are the market leader in supply chain consultancy, and we have two innovative SaaS products (Binocs & Axon), both of which are developed in-house.
We grow fast and are ambitious to continue along this growth path in the coming year(s).
We seek a Marketing Assistant to support us in those ambitions.
So, are you eager to show your marketing talent to the world? Great! Read on, as this might be the opportunity you were looking for!
About the team
Becoming part of the marketing team, you will play a key role in spreading & sharing the Bluecrux vibes with the world, building and safeguarding a global brand. How? Think brand marketing management and all the great aspects of it: corporate- and employer branding, communication, project, event & digital media management, and many more.
Your key responsibilities
- You’ll play a key role in our different marketing and communication projects, guiding them from A to Z and working together with different internal & external parties.
- You support the execution of our global internal & external events and congresses and assist in communication and practicalities.
- You’ll manage daily our social and digital media channels (website, LinkedIn, Instagram, …).
- You are in charge of our internal marketing & communication initiatives.
- You coordinate and expand the activities of our Bluecrux community through our online platforms.
- You take responsibility for our branding & marketing material library, including managing workflows.
- You support the rollout of our seasonal marketing and employer branding campaigns.
- You hold a Bachelor-or Master’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications.
- Any first relevant working experience is a plus, but at least you know the different aspects of brand marketing management from your study background.
- For sure, you like to showcase some creativity in writing and image once and a while. Maybe you already use tools such as Canva and WordPress, but we expect you easily find your way to them.
- You blend in smoothly with our company values: move fast, dig deep, own it, be kind and come together. In other words:
- You are hands-on, have a ” let’s do it ” mentality, and have a great sense of urgency & responsibility.
- You get energy from working with and helping out other people.
- You know how to organize yourself; above all, you show a particular working style with an eye for detail.
- Oh, and of course, you are proficient in English, our internal language. Further, you have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- We hope you love Fridays but are equally happy on Monday mornings.
- You become part of a highly motivated (7-person) marketing team in a thriving but relaxed atmosphere, where a portion of fun is never far away.
- You will work from our brand new offices in Aalst & Mechelen but within a flexible work environment where remote work is possible.
- You will have room for initiative, to enhance your personal and professional skills, and, most importantly, to be yourself.
- Team events & fun such as a yearly Bluecrux weekend, last Friday meetings with drinks, teambuilding & sports activities… (you’ll not only help coordinate them, but you’ll also enjoy them!)
- A competitive starter’s salary package, including a company car with fuel card, net allowances, a smartphone with a phone subscription, and other benefits (such as a fridge full of drinks & healthy snacks).