Managing Director Bluecrux Inc (USA)
As Bluecrux, we specialize in supply chain and resource planning. Worldclass clients such as GSK, JnJ, P&G and Bridgestone select us because of our two Cloud SaaS solutions -Binocs and LOP.ai- and the consulting expertise in the domain of supply chain and resource planning.
Binocs improves the efficiency and planning adherence in labs, R&D and advanced therapy productions. LOP.ai crawls supply chain enterprise systems and uses advanced technologies for simulations and business decision making in the supply chain across the value chain.
Bluecrux is a fast-growing organization of 100+ associates that work on a global scale for Fortune 500 companies in the Life Sciences, Consumer Packaged Goods and Food & Beverage industries.
As part of our growth strategy, we started our US office in July 2019. Despite the world economic crisis, our US client base is expanding fast. It’s time for phase 2 of our strategic plan, which is to engage an impactful managing director who drives US sales and manages our growing North-American business.
As Managing Director for Bluecrux Inc. , you will be responsible for the development and execution of the US business strategy.
You will drive the roll-out of our US sales and operations.
A non-exhaustive list of your accountabilities:
- You act as a member of the Operating Management team of Bluecrux.
- You prepare and implement a comprehensive business plan to facilitate the growth and successful delivery of our SaaS solutions and consulting services in the US.
- You build and manage an enthusiastic, and growing team of master’s degree talent that may or may not be located in the same area.
- You drive sales and delivery in the US to meet group and US targets.
- You maintain and build the relationships with clients and with partners such as big consulting companies.
- You represent Bluecrux on the US market (on events, conferences and the like).
- You ensure that the right culture is set and maintained in line with our existing Bluecrux DNA.
We’d love to explore and be convinced of the following characteristics of our future Managing Director :
- Proven experience in managing positions and P&L responsibility in B2B SaaS enterprise applications.
- A connection to the Life Sciences, Consumer Packaged Goods or Food & Beverage sector.
- A broad understanding of planning processes and planning orchestration (technology).
- Pragmatic approach to combine a management position with sales responsibilities.
- Excellent commercial, communication, interpersonal and consulting skills.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Energized by working in a dynamic, fast-growing, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel to our NJ office (2-3 days per week), the client sites, and (as soon as abroad travel is allowed again) to the Belgian office.
- Interest in or affinity for technology and artificial intelligence.